TOPIOM Rowing Machine For Home Gym Fitness Foldable Fitness Aerobic Exercise
1. Rowing is a great supplement to any program. As a low-impact workout, it’s easy on your joints so afterward you recover better for other sessions. 84% of the body’s musculature is in use during rowing, it burns more calories per hour than other commonly used aerobic workouts.
2. Unlike air-resistance rowers being so loud or magnetic resistance rowers’ strokes being unsmooth/unrealistic, the water rowing machine is becoming more and more popular among people who want to keep fit and have a healthy life. Wooden water rowing machine, therefore, becomes people’s first choice for their elegant finishing and solid/stable structure.
3. Topiom rowing machines are 80% assembled and shipped out into 2 packages, so you just need to assemble the rest 20%, normally it will take one person for 30 minutes.
*Since the product is made of wood, there will be slight color differences and bug eye problems. If you mind please don’t place an order.
Product's Weight: 77.73 Pounds
Dimensions: 83 L x 22 Wx 20H ( inches )
Maximum User Height: 38 " / 97cm inseam
Maximum User Weight: 397lbs / 180kg